The Digital Everyone project is part of Salford’s aim to become a Digital City, an ambition which forms part of our wider vision for a better, fairer Salford to improve resident’s lives.
New Digital Inclusion Project in Salford
Does your organisation work with people who may be struggling to get online?
Let them know about this new digital inclusion project from Corinth Training Community Interest Company (CIC).
The project is for those who:
- Are aged 19 and over
- Want to learn digital skills
- Need access to digital equipment, kit or internet access
- Are unsure how to go online
- Feel they are missing out on online opportunities
- Are feeling digitally left out or isolated
Corinth Training CIC can help with free one to one support to improve your digital skills and confidence and connectivity and access to a device.
Anyone interested in joining the project and taking their first steps into learning all things digital should contact Janet: