Fuel your Future with the Festival of Entrepreneurship & Innovation
As part of Digital Leader Week 2021, Salford City Council is supporting the very first the Festival of Entrepreneurship & Innovation, which is here to help students, alumni and citizens take the next big step in their career. Whether you are dreaming about starting your own business venture or want to boost your job prospects and expand their industry knowledge, the Festival of Entrepreneurship & Innovation is launching 17th May 2021!
Who is it for?
The festival welcomes all Salford students, alumni and citizens; anyone who would like to learn more about the ins and outs of becoming an entrepreneur and starting their own business venture. Even if you’re not looking at working for yourself, developing entrepreneurial skills can take you a long way in your career.
Why should I attend?
The Festival of Entrepreneurship & Innovation is a five-week virtual festival packed with a stellar range of keynote speakers, networking sessions and the introduction of the first Launch Global Programme for international students.
- Meet over 18 speakers and well-established leaders and entrepreneurs such as Vikas Shah MBE, César Melo and John Roberts, the CEO of AO World.
- Get inspired and broaden your understanding of the business landscape in the post-pandemic era.
- Take part in one of 3 Business Competitions and get start-up funding from our £40,000 grants pot!
- Network with like-minded business professionals and social entrepreneurs who are supporting the local and the global community.
- Boost your employability prospects, stimulate your creativity, and discover whether the entrepreneurship journey is the right path for you.
- Learn how to expand your business globally with our very first Launch Global Programme.
How do I sign up?