Community Social Inclusion Network
Community Social Inclusion Net work (C.S.I.N.) are a Greater Manchester training provider. They offer community led support through outreach programs, Alternative Educational Provision, training and one to one mentoring to deliver opportunity and support for those who are unable to access mainstream education or training.
This could be due to emotional, social and behaviour disorders, special educational needs and those at risk of offending through gang crime and drugs/alcohol issues. Opportunity and contribution are essential to change behaviour. We believe education is the cornerstone to allow people to grow and understand how behaviour shapes their world.
- Free digital support and advice
- Free internet access and use of devices (when the lodge /gatehouse is reopened)
- Employability skills - writing C.V's , searching for jobs
- Improving health online
- Address: Bright House Business Centre, Bright Road, Eccles M30 0WZ
- Telephone: 0161 222 7676
- Website: https://csin.co.uk/