Join the network
Opportunity to join the Digital Inclusion Partnership Network led by Salford City Council
Salford is aiming to become a Digital City, an ambition which forms part of our wider vision for a better, fairer Salford to improve resident’s lives. We are strongly committed to digital inclusion - making sure that residents have the kit, connectivity, and skills to use the internet to do things that benefit them day to day. We want to make sure no one is left behind as digital becomes the way to access services, communicate with organisations, and interact with friends and family.
What we do
Our Digital Inclusion Manager coordinates a bi-monthly Digital Providers Network which is attended by community, third sector, private and partner organisations. We come together to coordinate and deliver digital inclusion activities for vulnerable and excluded residents. The network provides readily available and ongoing digital support via our online centres that are placed in the heart of our communities.
What you will receive:
- An invitation to join the Digital Everyone monthly meetings and contribute to the agenda
- The opportunity to develop new ideas that help deliver a better service to customers
- Collaborate with a network group where you will meet like-minded people who are passionate about digital inclusion
- Have access to blog, post events, share and raise your organisations profile on our new Digital Inclusion partnership website – the front door for digital inclusion in Salford
- Access to the latest information and the chance to participate in funding opportunities for projects and initiatives relating to digital inclusion
What we would like from you:
- Your commitment to reducing social and digital exclusion and improving people’s lives through digital inclusion
- Your support to grow the digital network of community, third sector, private and partner organisations across Salford
- To act in the best interests of the Digital Providers Network
- To declare any possible conflict of interest