Citizens Advice Salford
Citizens Advice Salford is independent and provides free, confidential, impartial advice to everybody in the Salford area and can help people through face-to-face advice, by telephone and email or by the provision of up-to-date information.
Our aim is to:
- Provide the advice people need for the problems they face.
- Improve the policies and practices that affect people’s lives.
- Debt and money
- Banking and financial services advice
- Education advice
- Consumer advice
- Immigration advice
- Health and community care
- Relationships and family
- Law and rights advice
- Transport and travel advice
- Telephone: 08082 787802
- Website: https://salfordcab.org.uk/
- Email advice: https://salfordcab.org.uk/email-advice/
- Out of hours service: 0161 850 5053
Follow them on